VANEX Belt Filter Presses
We offer a wide range of belt filter presses for continuous dewatering of municipal and industrial sludges and special high-pressure belt presses for dewatering of fibrous paper sludge and pulpfromthe paper industry.
Our company is active on the market in the Western Europe including Scandinavia and the United Kingdom.
You can order the belt filter press separatelyor as a part of the complete dewatering line including ancillaryequipment: flocculant preparation unit, line components for sludge disinfection, control panel, sludge and flocculant pumps, compressors, fittings, pipes, storage tanks, conveyors of dewatered sludge, operating floor, etc.
At customer’s request, we provide additional services such as installation, commissioning, operator training and optimization of the dewatering process to reach the required output parameters and to minimize operational cost (electric power consumption, flocculant consumption, etc.)
Oncethe machine is commissioned, we guaranteewarranty and post warranty service and delivery of all spare parts.
Besides standard stationary dewatering lines, we also offer mobile dewatering units that are mountedon a truck or a trailer with the possibility of sludge dewateringon severalsites.
Benefits of Belt Filter Presses in Comparison with Alternative Separation Techniques:
- Significantly lower consumption of electric power and chemicals in comparison with centrifuges.
- Cake solids content of 20–35% for municipal and biological sludgesat relatively low flocculant consumption.
- Continuous automatic operation.
- Relatively low requirements for space in comparison with chamber filter presses.
- Low purchase cost in comparison with alternative techniques.
- Low operating cost in comparison with centrifuges.
- Simple operation.
- Easy maintenance.
Areas of application:
- Dewatering of municipal sludgesin wastewater treatment plants
- Dewatering of biological sludges
- Dewatering of sludges from the food industry
- Dewatering of brewery sludge
- Dewatering of biomass sludge, e.g. from biogas stations
- Dewatering of sludges from the mining industry
- Dewatering of wide variety of industrial sludges
- Dewatering of paper sludge or other fibrous sludge
- Dewatering of pulpfromthe paper industry
For more information, please contact us.